Name: Gameinstitute.com – GI Racing 2.0
Size: 2.17 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
GI Racing 2.0 is an independent commercial game that we are developing here, right now, at The Game Institute for you to study and learn from. The game is currently in Early Access on Steam after successfully being voted into the Steam Store via Valve’s Greenlight progam.
Here in this channel you will find a number of resources at your disposal (see left menu):
– To play the latest build, you will need to do so through Steam. Please visit the Resources area and click on the Steam Key Generator link.
– To download the latest version of the Unity 5 Student Project, with source, cars, and tracks, you go to the –
Modules section, then complete the short survey in the Student Project (Unity) module.
– If you would like to talk about the game, share your thoughts, or report any bugs, please use the channel Forums.
Note: If you enjoy playing the game, please do leave us a positive review on Steam. We’re hoping that the more good reviews we can pull together, the easier it will be to persuade others to take a chance on the game, particularly while it remains in development during the Early Access phase.
Experience the thrill of GI Racing 2.0! Compete on real racing tracks from all around the world in a variety of different automobiles. Work your way through the career mode and earn more lucrative contracts from bigger teams with better, faster cars. See how you handle the many different weather conditions in both day and night time driving modes. Enjoy state-of-the-art car physics and an adaptive driver AI system that creates exciting and realistic races, regardless of the player’s skill level.
Arcade racer with a simulation feel that is still welcoming to novice players
Competitive single-player career mode with Tournament Circuit and Trophy Room
– Quick Race options let you jump right in and customize your racing experience
– Stunning visuals and lighting provide an immersive and realistic world
– Famous real world race tracks in a variety of countries
– Realistic vehicle and cockpit damage make the game more challenging
– Wheel, peddle, joystick, joypad, game pad, and keyboard support
– Multiple difficulty settings and Driver AI that adapts to player skill level
– Multi-GPU support providing accelerated rendering performance
– Cinematic multi-camera replay system to watch back races frame-by-frame
– Learn to build the game yourself with access to the official GI Racing tutorial video series