Name: Battle Worlds: Kronos
Size: 808.64 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6+
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.0 Ghz Dual-Core
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 1024
note: OpenGL 2.1 support required
new in version:
– Savegames can now be deleted in the LoadGameScreen by selecting a savegame and then pressing the button that appears on the right.
– In a multiplayer online game you can now cancel ending your turn by clicking on the X in the message window
– Intro is now only shown on the first startup per default. If you want to show the intro on every startup you can enable it in the settings menu.
– Vision range is now changed immediately when diving/resurfacing submarines or choosing vision upgrades on unit level up
– fixed a Multiplayer bug that a player could do 2 turns in a row
– damaged units should now smoke correctly after loading a level
– Mission End Screen is now showed after 3 seconds delay
– fixed Manual Cam Movement so posteffects are not turned on while zooming
– fixed a graphic glitch in ProfileEditScreen
– fixed leagues showing after logout
– Remove blocking map object when first enemy is destroyed to remove game blocker
– Fixed multiple clicks on a multiplayergame opening it multiple times
– Fixed positioning of notifications
– Fixed tactical map: now appears earlier
– small changes in english tutorial texts
– fixed a bug that water settings could not be changed after changing from one level to another
– fixed some crashes/freezes
Courtesy of CORE
Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
◆ Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
◆ Single Player Challenge Maps – Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
◆ Live Multiplayer – Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
◆ Asynchronous Multiplayer – Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
◆ Online Features – Leagues, chat and – in early 2014 – tournaments.
◆ Strong AI – A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.